The new European Regulation on dangerous substances REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of chemicals) entered into force starting form 1 June 2007. Under this new regulation the responsibility for the safe handling of substances is explicitly being placed in the hands of importers / producers of dangerous substances. REACH also 'forces' companies to communicate and exchange information on identified uses and substance properties down the supply chain.
The ECTS advises sectors and individual companies on the implementation of REACH.
Our consultancy consists of:
- giving general presentations on REACH; duties, responsibilities, time frames;
- performing a REACH Quick scan;
- answering (company)specific questions on REACH;
- mapping the intended uses of a substance through the supply chain;
- assessing and calculating worker and consumer exposure to substances using models or measurement data;
- advising on implementing risk management measures;
- generating Exposure Scenario's;
- generating Chemical Safety Reports.
For more information please contact email@example.com.