Presentations & Publications 2010
International Conference on Safe production and use of nanomaterials (NanoSafe) 2010, 16-18 November, Grenoble, France.
International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA), 28 September - 2 Oktober, Rome, Italy.
- Early screening and detection of workability on Dutch workers; developments in the Netherlands illustrated in a project on aging in Mental Health Services and Education, by J. Stoffelsen, J vd Hoogen, J. Willems & W. Masselink;
- Improving working conditions; the challenge of making a real difference, by J. Willems;
- Control banding and VEM - Partners in prevention, by P. Beurskens;
- VEM as a part of a strategy to assess exposure to nano, by P. Beurskens;
- Control banding toolkit consumer guide: path to demonstration and validation, by H. Heussen, D. Zalk;
- Stoffenmanager Nano 1.0: development of a web-based control banding tool for exposure to manufactured nano objects, by H. Heussen;
- Improving working conditions in the paint & printing ink industry using a tiered sector specific approach, by H. Heussen;
- Control banding: does it work? A review of the Stoffenmanager development & implementation roadmap, by H. Heussen.
8th International Symposium on Biological Monitoring in Occupational and Environmental Health (ISBM, September, Helsinki, Finland.